Branigan Robertson is a law firm in Southern California. The firm exclusively represents employees across California in lawsuits against employers. Contact the firm for a free consultation. Mr. Robertson primarily works on a contingency fee basis out of our Orange County office.
Employees are often taken advantage of by their employers. Sadly, unpaid wages, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination are extremely common. Branigan Robertson represents employees throughout California who have experienced harassment, discrimination, privacy invasions, and wrongful termination. Mr. Robertson also represents individuals who were were not paid proper overtime pay or were misclassified as a salaried employee.
Contingency Lawyer – Our Philosophy:
- He only represents honest clients.
- He only practices employment law. It’s his one and only focus.
- He provides uncompromising personal service.
Attorney Services – Free Consultation
If you’ve been terminated from your job don’t hesitate to call the firm for a free consultation.
- Individual Employment Lawsuits: Mr. Robertson represents employees in lawsuits and arbitration against their employer on a contingency fee basis.
- Class Actions: Not paid your wages? Are there others? Your lawsuit might help all of your co-workers.
- Advice: The firm also occassionally gives advice to employees regarding their legal rights in the workplace for a fee.
Although the firm is located in Orange County, Mr. Robertson represents employees throughout California.
Employment Law – Our Solitary Focus:
Mr. Robertson focuses all of his attention on one area of law so that you can rest assured that your employment matter is in the right hands. If you have a dispute with your employer you don’t want to hire an attorney who takes everything that walks in the door – you want to hire someone who dedicates all their efforts to employment law. He exclusively practices in the following areas:
- Wages & Hours
- unpaid wages
- unpaid overtime
- denied lunch/rest breaks
- misclassification (paid a salary but should have been paid hourly)
- Class Actions
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Leaves of Absence
For more information, or to sit down with a lawyer to find out your legal rights, please contact the firm today for a free consultation. Also, please note that by visiting this website or by contacting Mr. Robertson, an attorney-client relationship will not be formed until a signed fee agreement has been made. Mr. Robertson provides employment law services throughout Orange County and Southern California.
As a lawyer, it is Mr. Robertson’s mission to provide the best representation to employees who have been treated badly at work. Sexual harassment, unpaid wages, retaliation, and wrongful termination should be a thing of the past.