Sign up for our monthly newsletter! Click the below image.
- How long do employment & discrimination cases take to litigate and settle?
- Does your firm practice any other areas of law besides employment law?
- Does your firm represent companies as well as employees?
- Does your firm sue public entities or just private companies?
- What does a free consultation with your firm entail, and how long does it take?
- Is the free consultation confidential?
- What if I cannot talk during normal business hours and can only talk after 5:00 pm?
- Can I get immediate legal advice during the free consultation?
- If I become a client, how much will the attorney cost?
- What if your firm does not take my case?
- What does it mean to be an at-will employee?
- I was just fired – how do I know if it was a wrongful termination?
- How do I know if I’m misclassified?
- What is retaliation and how do I know when if employer has retaliated against me?
- How do I know if my employer is discriminating against me for my disability?
- What is a reasonable accommodation and am I entitled to a reasonable accommodation?
- How do I know if I am entitled to overtime pay?
- My employer is asking me to waive my overtime, is this legal?
- I work from home after-hours, but my employer says he does not have to pay me. Is he correct?
- Is it legal for my employer to deduct pay for my rest periods?
- Am I supposed to get paid for meal/lunch breaks?
- Is it legal for my employer to frequently interrupt me and have me do work while I am on my meal or rest break?
- My employer says that the wage and hour laws do not apply to me because I work at a small company, is this correct?
- What is minimum wage in California?
- Does my employer have to reimbursed me for work related expenses?
- Am I entitled to be compensated for travel time?
- How soon does an employer have to pay me upon my resignation?
- How soon does an employer have to pay me if they lay me off or terminate me?
- I complained about something at work, and then was fired soon after, do I have a whistleblower claim?
- I think I am being subject to harassment at work, do I have a case against my employer?
- How do I know if I am working in a hostile work environment?
- I am on maternity leave and I found out my employer replaced me, is there anything I can do?
- Should I secretly record my boss at work?
Please note that nothing on this page, or the pages within should be regarded as legal advice. Every person’s situation is different. The only way to know the exact answer to your unique situation is to call our firm for a free consultation. We generally do not give out legal advice until a signed attorney client agreement has been executed. Please see our disclaimer below.